More of "Just ferals being feral"

Hessian

Refs, coaches, children of Pro athletes...apparently the decision making process has become "Violence is the Answer." for too many.
We need to rethink how we conduct community sports programs and who is allowed to compete.

Clem72

Damn, been a minute since our last example.

Students from a school for gifted and talented were taking a shuttle bus.
To be fair, gifted and talented for NYC middle school kids probably means they can read at around a 2nd grade level and count to 100. Though they probably know metric pretty well.

CPUSA

When one of these beat down victims come back in a few years & shoots the damn school up, nobody should be surprised...

Or better yet, show up to the class reunion & end the lives of those who went on to some success, thanks to their "gifted" schooling...

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When one of these beat down victims come back in a few years & shoots the damn school up, nobody should be surprised...

Or better yet, show up to the class reunion & end the lives of those who went on to some success, thanks to their "gifted" schooling...
Lil T and Twenny Dolla.

entrepreneurs in the street pharmacy business.

this is what happens when you try to integrate the uncivilized in with the civilized.
Never in the entirety of history has any bl*ck civilization or nation discovered fire or the wheel. Every other race had discovered those things at some point.

Even with wh*te intervention, they cannot sustain plumbing, electricity, education, or even a govt copied directly from the USA Constitution.

It's not even fair to them to try to force them to integrate and be like us.

Hijinx

I find from observation that black women will engage in fights quicker than the men will. Especially the over weight ones.
Now that isn't racist, it's only my observation, if anyone has found out different I am amenable to have my mind changed, but I can produce proof by video in large numbers.

Tech

I find from observation that black women will engage in fights quicker than the men will. Especially the over weight ones.
Now that isn't racist, it's only my observation, if anyone has found out different I am amenable to have my mind changed, but I can produce proof by video in large numbers.
Same with whites.

glhs837

Power with Control
folding chair.jpg