More of "Just ferals being feral"

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Ok thank goodness they didn't take everything she had.
A bullet in the head would be better.
I am cautious and avoid going places alone due to being such a small person as I am a prime potential victim. Being with others doesn't always mean you're not a target but at least there is another witness if something bad happens. It's gotten so that I don't feel safe anymore ANYWHERE so when I move away from this area I'll have to be near another city with ferals so I can get to quality health care w/o driving 4 hours urgh.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

Quality health car, wow. Is there such a thing.?
I got a toothache Thanksgiving day, I knew I was screwed with the long holiday weekend.
First thing this morning I called the dentist. Got an appointment on Dec 11.
They didn't want to hear about my pain. Dec 11.

Anyone know of an Emergency extractor?

stgislander

PREMO Member
I got a toothache Thanksgiving day, I knew I was screwed with the long holiday weekend.

Gilligan can probably help with that. Stop by the shop.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Yikes I'm sure someone has an opening sooner? I have a crown the came loose Wed and my dentist doesn't reopen until Tuesday. His office is open Tues-Thursday. Must be nice to have Full Time income working 3 days a week?

Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

St Mary's Dental in Mechanicsville.
Dr. McCray is great.

Clem72

Haven't had to do an "emergency" dentist visit in a couple decades. The last time I did I met the doctor at 8pm at his office, he drove up in a damn RR Silver Seraph. First thing I said was "maybe I can make it to normal working hours".

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Twice I've had to make an emergency visit, went to Patuxent Dental as a walk-in. Was seen right away once, the other I had to come back, but it was same day. They do extractions there, but if it's not straight forward, they'll refer you to a surgeon in Prince Frederick.

Next to CPFCU behind Firehouse Subs.

Grumpy

Guess I've been lucky, every dental emergency I've had was handled within hours, but it does help that I went to high school with my dentist. Maybe I will run across this in the future since my dentist retired a couple weeks ago.

Hijinx

I would like to thank those who offered suggestions, and I will be on the phone first thing in the morning

Again Thank You./

WingsOfGold

I suggest you don't use a Prius, I tried it and it pulled the bumper off. I suggest a RAM or GMC.