More of "Just ferals being feral"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Smoker was a high school wrestling star who spent the majority of his adult life in prison following a string of robberies when he was 21. He pleaded guilty to robbing four businesses in a six-day period. Smoker was adopted at age 7, and his adopted parents told a judge at his sentencing that they would support him after he was released from prison.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Wild Disneyland beatdown by mob of moms caught on shocking video

It’s a brawl world after all.

A group of moms at California’s Disneyland were caught on video pounding another woman — as two small children look on and passersby ignore the melee.

Footage of the April 23 beatdown at the historic park posted by Instagram user santaanaproblems shows at least five moms — including one holding on to a baby stroller — mercilessly pummeling another woman while she’s lying helpless on the ground.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Wild Disneyland beatdown by mob of moms caught on shocking video

It’s a brawl world after all.

A group of moms at California’s Disneyland were caught on video pounding another woman — as two small children look on and passersby ignore the melee.

Footage of the April 23 beatdown at the historic park posted by Instagram user santaanaproblems shows at least five moms — including one holding on to a baby stroller — mercilessly pummeling another woman while she’s lying helpless on the ground.
The world's happiest place!

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lori lost her son to a violent black who purposely targeted 3 Whites and 1 Asian student. A month later, her husband Kurt after hearing of Harrison's stabbing and death, couldn't take the grief combined with Lou Gehrig's disease, passed away.

WingsOfGold

Every white should be issued one
1714705124929.jpeg

BOP

Sentence her to the Wickerman.
Wow! Mega points for the obscure cultural reference!

I can't remember when I saw that movie, though it may have been via a Blockbuster or Hollywood in Philadelphia. It was such a campy, '70s "B" movie, which means it was right up my alley. It was certainly a product of the times, given how anti-Christian it was.

BOP

Maybe in the US otherwise

East Asians [ Indians ]
Orientals - Chinese / Japanese
A Chinese guy I went to school with in Oklahoma said the same thing about Chinese. "Chinese people hate other Chinese."