Ignorant Things Heard On MSNBC

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, if they came from the Flying Spaghetti Monster, God, Allah, Odin, or nobody at all, they are inalienable. And the govt doenst grant them, they are supposed to uphold them and ensure they are not taken away.

stgislander

PREMO Member
What do these people expect to accomplish with these crazed accusations.
Trump was already President once. He had a great Presidency.
Now these shitheads think they can frighten people into not voting for him again?

Trump isn't trying to take over our country by importing illegals to vote, by allowing Communist Chinese into the country, by having some dipshit like John Kerry wanting to starve us all to save the world.
This woman isn't that stupid, she is trying to control the ones who are that stupid.
fify

Tech

Bluegrass? I don't think so, Western swing? I don't think so Country? Just because they let Charlie pride makes a few bucks with it doesn't mean he invented it. Classical? hardly.
These were influenced by the influx of the Scot-Irish into Appalachia, and after watching irish dance, we know where tap dancing came.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sort of like this Heidi Przybyla person from POLITICO who seems very confused about Christianity, Christian Nationalism, and the Constitution.

In an appearance Friday on MSNBC, Przybyla said “Christian nationalists” aren’t to be trusted because, in her words, they don’t believe their rights come from any human or governmental institution, but from God.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sorry, Politico: You Don’t Get to Rewrite the Declaration of Independence

Here is what Przybyla, a national investigative correspondent for Politico who was a Pulitzer finalist in 2023 for Supreme Court reporting, said:

The one thing that unites all of them … as Christian nationalists, not Christians by the way, because Christian nationalists is very different, is that they believe that our rights as Americans, as all human beings, don’t come from any earthy authority, they don’t come from Congress, they don’t come from their Supreme Court, they come from God.

Well, news flash, Heidi: Most, if not all, traditional Christians believe that our rights come from God, not from any other entity or human or government institution.

But let’s take this a step further. The Declaration of Independence, one of America’s founding documents, states where our rights come from.

The second sentence reads: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

It couldn’t be plainer. Our rights don’t come from people, politicians, social credit systems, or talking heads attempting to rewrite history. They come from God.

Somehow, our Founders had the wisdom and foresight to know that this truth would be questioned again and again. So much so that they thought it was critical to make it the subject of the second sentence of the document declaring the United States of America to be an independent country.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC Soy Boys Declare White Rural Voters The Most Racist Anti Gay White Nationalists In America!​

Black dude with the white afro is spewing exactly what democrats on the Supreme Court have been doing for decades

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sorry, Politico: You Don’t Get to Rewrite the Declaration of Independence

Here is what Przybyla, a national investigative correspondent for Politico who was a Pulitzer finalist in 2023 for Supreme Court reporting, said:

Przyblya’s article was published after leading Christian organizations sent a letter to Politico leadership on Wednesday demanding an apology and accusing her of demonstrating a “disqualifying lack of knowledge of the United States of America’s founding documents and a profoundly prejudicial view toward American religious groups.”

“Due to some clumsy words, I was interpreted by some people as making arguments that are quite different from what I believe,” Przybyla wrote. “Excerpts of what I said were promoted widely in some political circles by some activists whose primary objection, I feel sure, was not my television appearance but my coverage in POLITICO about the tactics and agenda of political activists who subscribe to a philosophy they call ‘Christian Nationalism.’ Christianity is a religion. Christian Nationalism is a political movement. As I said on air, there is a big difference between the two.”

She continued:

Reporters have a responsibility to use words and convey meaning with precision, and I am sorry I fell short of this in my appearance. To state the obvious, the above is not a good definition of Christian Nationalism. Many people have views about our rights as Americans that would coincide with those of many of our nation’s founders. In my full remarks, I noted that many other individuals and groups on all sides of the political equation have cited natural law, including the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., who invoked the concept in his fight for civil rights. But, of course, the question of which policies and rights and values can be ascribed to natural law is in the eyes of the beholder.

She went on to claim she does not have a “bias against religion.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rachel Maddow SO Scared of the Right and Free Speech She Brings Analyst on to Push CENSORSHIP (Watch)

Well well well, what do you know? Rachel Maddow invited a lawyer on to tell her viewers how it's good to censor SOME people.

You know, those evil conservative types.

To be fair, we would honestly be more shocked and find this more newsworthy if the legal analyst Maddow brought on defended the First Amendment but since that will NEVER EVER HAPPEN, we suppose we can write about this instead.

Especially since it's so easy to mock and ridicule both her and Maddow.

Seems Barbara McQuade thinks speech should be limited ... we're going to guess she only wants certain speech limited, however.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rachel Maddow Tries To Break Down In Tears Demanding NBC FIRE Election Denier In Trump Deranged Rant​

• Haha
Reactions: TPD

SamSpade

I've had it up to here with the label "election denier" - SOMEHOW - the Dems don't think it applies to their rhetoric regarding Trump and 2016.

I've read no less than three articles all more or less saying the same thing - that declaring a man an "illegitimate" President does not deny election results and in a bizarre twist of logic, declares that while he LEGALLY became President, he is not a LEGITIMATE President - thus obviating any rational use of the word "legitimate".

Also of course, dismissing the myriad remarks from everyone that Russian interference got him elected - which I still have yet to grasp. Can they point to anything resembling specifics? Did they interfere with the machines? Did they stuff ballot boxes? Did operatives haul in truckloads of ballots with Trump's name on them, or throw out ballots with Hillary's?

The very BEST - anyone - can concoct is that somehow - with all the meetings and clandestine operations which were never shown to have happened - the best they can claim is a handful of Russians were able to advertise on Facebook and somehow turn the tide of an election that Hillary was otherwise supposed to have won? That they are unable to point to even ONE precinct where the totals were altered or manipulated?

How is claiming he is an illegitimate President - illegitimate being completely synonymous with illegal - NOT equivalent to election denial?

Similar articles dispute the fact that while Al Gore and Stacy Abrams both are insistent that they won their elections - it somehow DOESN'T mean they deny the election of their opponent?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've had it up to here with the label "election denier" - SOMEHOW - the Dems don't think it applies to their rhetoric regarding Trump and 2016.
They dont' remember what they said fifteen minutes ago.

You can't expect them to remember eight years back. :sshrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The very BEST - anyone - can concoct is that somehow - with all the meetings and clandestine operations which were never shown to have happened - the best they can claim is a handful of Russians were able to advertise on Facebook and somehow turn the tide of an election that Hillary was otherwise supposed to have won? That they are unable to point to even ONE precinct where the totals were altered or manipulated?

You can rest assured she lost by far more than the vote totals showed.

They were still trucking in emergency ballots at 2AM.

They just didn't truck in enough in the right places.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I've read no less than three articles all more or less saying the same thing - that declaring a man an "illegitimate" President does not deny election results and in a bizarre twist of logic, declares that while he LEGALLY became President, he is not a LEGITIMATE President - thus obviating any rational use of the word "legitimate".

You have to attack and vilify your opponent when you cannot beat him on facts

- the best they can claim is a handful of Russians were able to advertise on Facebook

GRU spent 2 million dollars on General Advertisements for issues ..... like BLM support there were only one for each specific candidate

$ 2 million vs 1 billion spent by both parties

I posted yrs ago the NY TIMES Analysis of the ads, the one with the most ' impressions ' was less that 2500 people, most had a couple of 100