Horny in Hollywood

limblips

PREMO Member
Speak for yourself. I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I don’t. I feel sorry for your wife — or for whomever lets you climb atop her (or him; I don’t judge) once a fortnight or so.
Where did I say I was average? How do you know if I am white? Damn you are so easy and incredibly stupid.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Where did I say I was average? How do you know if I am white? Damn you are so easy and incredibly stupid.
I'm interested in where all these White people are.

I'm more of a Benjamin Moore AF-90.

benjamin-moore-af-90-harmony-paint-color-match-2.jpg

OccamsRazor

Did anyone see the "slightly used traffic cone" for sale on Southern Maryland Classifieds this morning?:killingme

The listing didn't last very long.:ohwell:
Was the listing taken down? If it was, I am shocked that the Admins of that site did anything at all. So many scam posts, used car salesmen, and just general idiots selling crap on there with the admins doing ZERO to moderate it. I quit that page a long time ago....

SamSpade

I just drove past a few minutes ago. If it's the same cone - yuk - it's one of those little ones you use in a school gym.

thurley42

HY;FR
A lot of the comments I saw implied that she has some pretty serious mental illness going on. Lisa Marie used to be the fodder, but I believe that she's cleaned up her act.

At least the zawsaw couple from years ago weren't identified. Although, I recall it made national news.
Ugh....i'd finally forgot about that......

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There's over 600 this morning.
Different post. The SMNewsnet post, yes, over 600.

WW mentioned the other one that went *poof*
Did anyone see the "slightly used traffic cone" for sale on Southern Maryland Classifieds this morning?