Horny in Hollywood

thurley42

HY;FR
Speak for yourself. I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I don’t. I feel sorry for your wife — or for whomever lets you climb atop her (or him; I don’t judge) once a fortnight or so.
of course you drive a dodge lmao...not just a clown the entire circus.

Grumpy

Different post. The SMNewsnet post, yes, over 600.

WW mentioned the other one that went *poof*
Did anyone see the "slightly used traffic cone" for sale on Southern Maryland Classifieds this morning?
Saw a bunch of them when I looked earlier

CPUSA

Speak for yourself. I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I don’t. I feel sorry for your wife — or for whomever lets you climb atop her (or him; I don’t judge) once a fortnight or so.
Everything you post proves you're below average in every way. shape, & form...
You're not fooling anyone...Now go back to pleasuring SMC79, you sick cuck...

gemma_rae

Has anybody heard the latest Lab report?
1714662601182.png

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Should have never been posted on a "news" site.
Yep, some absolute total azzholes and losers did, and probably still do, run some of these 'news' sites in the tri-county area over the past two decades. Anything for a ****ing click, to hell with the personal loss and pain it causes people. Remember the one about the horse head that was allegedly being cooked in a local restaurant or other such crap? Then there was the one when the county comish allegedly tried to commit suicide. What kind of loser sh*tbag reveals that to the public and causes the woman further pain. If you're desperate enough to try and off yourself...

mitzi

Yep, some absolute total azzholes and losers did, and probably still do, run some of these 'news' sites in the tri-county area over the past two decades. Anything for a ****ing click, to hell with the personal loss and pain it causes people. Remember the one about the horse head that was allegedly being cooked in a local restaurant or other such crap? Then there was the one when the county comish allegedly tried to commit suicide. What kind of loser sh*tbag reveals that to the public and causes the woman further pain. If you're desperate enough to try and off yourself...

I don't remember the horse head. I do remember about the lady. That along with the sex accident are medical information.

DannyMotorcycle

What's the teabag story?
I think if a county commissioner attempts suicide, being that it's a public position, the people have a right to know. Maybe s/he got caught doing something illegal using the office?

The story says this woman was peeing not pleasuring herself.. I don't think a person who pisses in public is going to feel any shame or embarrassment later if it his the news. .they obviously DGAF.

mitzi

What's the teabag story?
I think if a county commissioner attempts suicide, being that it's a public position, the people have a right to know. Maybe s/he got caught doing something illegal using the office?

The story says this woman was peeing not pleasuring herself.. I don't think a person who pisses in public is going to feel any shame or embarrassment later if it his the news. .they obviously DGAF.

The teabag story wasn't news. It was my story about the neighbor constantly badgering me for teabags, cigarettes and anything else she wanted. She was at my door several times a day. She actually asked me once if I had any food I didn't want. I used to complain on here all the time about it.