Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

At least those commie pinko shitbags said "retaliates" instead of pretending Israel is the aggressor. And I need to hear that ****ing Joe Biden say again that *Trump* will oversee WWIII.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unfortunately, or fortunately, Trump will be the one dealing with WWIII because of uncle Joe's f*ckups.

Democrats love war more than anything except abortion. They're nothing more than a death cult and history proves that. That's one of the reasons they hate Trump - he was a peace President. Most Republicans are, vs Democrats who never met a foreign conflict they didn't want to insert themselves into. Although Republicans are starting to bridge that gap and want in on some of that sweet war booty and citizen control, which is another reason why the sociopath neocons hate Trump so much.

If Trump is elected in Nov I predict the Muslim savages will straighten out and stop their bullshit. If Biden gets another term, look for WWIII.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Most Republicans are, vs Democrats who never met a foreign conflict they didn't want to insert themselves into.

It's their nature.

They can't ever leave people the #### alone.

Always trying to control someone.

Make them do something.

Make them believe something.

Make them accept something.

Leftism is a parasitic virus that destroys EVERYTHING it touches.

Now for somethign on the brightside....

biden-fell-biden-falling.gif

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

StmarysCity79

Literally everything. There is not one single benefit that has come from the Left. Maybe Kennedy's space program, but certainly nothing since then. They are destroyers, not builders.

Have you ever heard of George Bush who lied about and started one of our countries longest armed conflicts?

gemma_rae

Have you ever heard of George Bush who lied about and started one of our countries longest armed conflicts?
Have you ever heard of JFK and LBJ?
A team sent by President John F. Kennedy in 1961 to report on conditions in South Vietnam advised a build-up of American military, economic and technical aid in order to help Diem confront the Viet Cong threat.

Working under the “domino theory,” which held that if one Southeast Asian country fell to communism, many other countries would follow, Kennedy increased U.S. aid, though he stopped short of committing to a large-scale military intervention.

By 1962, the U.S. military presence in South Vietnam had reached some 9,000 troops, compared with fewer than 800 during the 1950s.

CPUSA

Yes...
He's the same Neocon George Bush who ran in Democrat circles and was getting just as filthy rich as Schumer, Pelosi, Mitch, Romney, and the REST of the criminals in DC...they ALL wanted the war. What's your point?
I'm sure the wrong one, as usual

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

So you must love him and have his poster over your bed.

Didn't you get the memo that he's O-U-T with modern conservatives?

Also Bush didn't "start" any war at all, you illiterate dumbass. Just because you were in a meth induced haze doesn't mean everyone was. EDUCATE YOURSELF! LIAR!

StmarysCity79

So you must love him and have his poster over your bed.

Didn't you get the memo that he's O-U-T with modern conservatives?

Also Bush didn't "start" any war at all, you illiterate dumbass. Just because you were in a meth induced haze doesn't mean everyone was. EDUCATE YOURSELF! LIAR!

You don't remember his claim about weapons of mass destruction?

I can only assume you believe that 9/11 and Saddam Hussein have some connection?

Do you think everyone in the middle east is the same?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You don't remember his claim about weapons of mass destruction?

I can only assume you believe that 9/11 and Saddam Hussein have some connection?

Do you think everyone in the middle east is the same?

It should embarrass you to be this uneducated and ignorant.

StmarysCity79

It should embarrass you to be this uneducated and ignorant.

Please show where Iraq had something to do with 9/11

Three months before he died in 2018, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz), a leading advocate of the war and the post-invasion troop surge, published his final book, The Restless Wave, which included a self-damning verdict: “The principal reason for invading Iraq, that Saddam [Hussein] had WMD, was wrong. The war, with its cost in lives and treasure and security, can’t be judged as anything other than a mistake, a very serious one, and I have to accept my share of the blame for it.