Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.....

StmarysCity79

Nobody said it did, you idiot. The only one saying that is you. Bush didn't even say that.

EDUCATE YOURSELF, LIAR.

:rolleyes:

Bush did in fact claim that multiple times

Your level of ignorance and willingness to show your stupidity is truly staggering.

You really walked right into this all on your own. I didn't even have to try to trip you up in a lie.

Your anger and ignorance blind you.

Bush, too, pushed the Saddam-al Qaeda link. In November 2002, he stated that Saddam “is a threat because he’s dealing with al Qaeda.” Weeks earlier, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had asserted he possessed “bullet-proof” evidence that Saddam was connected to Osama bin Laden. In March 2003, Cheney insisted that Saddam had a “long-standing relationship” with al Qaeda

Twenty years ago this week, Bush and his sidekick Vice President Dick Cheney launched a war against Iraq. They greased the way to this tragic conflagration with the false claims that Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein possessed an arsenal of weapons of mass destruction that directly threatened the United States, and that he was in league with al Qaeda, the perpetrators of the horrific September 11 atta
ck. Their invasion, which led to the deaths of over 4,000 American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians—and the violence and instability in the region that resulted in ISIS—is now widely considered to have been a strategic blunder of immense proportions.

Put simply, Cheney was lying.

Cheney repeatedly cited a report that 9/11 conspirator Mohammed Atta had secretly met in Prague with an Iraqi intelligence officer. This was supposedly evidence of a nefarious plot linking Saddam and al Qaeda. Yet the CIA and the FBI had investigated and found no evidence that such an encounter had occurred. This conclusion was conveyed to Cheney, but he continued to publicly refer to the unconfirmed Prague meeting. Cheney was purposefully disseminating disinformation to bolster the impression that Saddam was in cahoots with the evildoers of 9/11. This is a damning example of Cheney knowingly citing discredited intelligence to score points. The 9/11 Commission later affirmed that the report of a Prague meeting was bunk.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nobody said it did, you idiot. The only one saying that is you. Bush didn't even say that.

EDUCATE YOURSELF, LIAR.

:rolleyes:
Exactly.

He alluded to a plot to attack GHWB, funded by Saddam, and them exporting prohibited weaponry.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The ENTIRE Western World Claimed Iraq Hhad WMD's

It was British intel that made the initial claim.

And I don't care what anyone says, I distinctly remember seeing news footage of caravans leaving Iraq, ostensibly with WMD which is what CNN was reporting. Then that got memory-holed and now I'm crazy because nobody else remembers it.

StmarysCity79

It was British intel that made the initial claim.

And I don't care what anyone says, I distinctly remember seeing news footage of caravans leaving Iraq, ostensibly with WMD which is what CNN was reporting. Then that got memory-holed and now I'm crazy because nobody else remembers it.

Sure Jan

StmarysCity79

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Okay, thank you! Someone besides me remembers that.

I have pointed this out for YEARS whenever some loser progressive whines about WMD and how NONE Were found

1. loads of Trucks GOING TO SYRIA
1. Iraqi Psy-Op to FOOL THE WORLD and Iraq's Neighbors - a FLEX to appear stronger