Updated Info For the Charity Event for Hospice and Meet and Greet for SOMD.com

sockgirl77

itsbob said:
Didn't really meet you. nor were we formally introduced.. but was told who you are.. and was taken by surprise. Not what I expected.

WISH I could have stayed longer, I know the fun started after I left it ALWAYS does..

I was sooo going to dance with CMC last night.. on the pool table.. with a lamp shade on my head..
And just what did you expect? :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
sockgirl77 said:
And just what did you expect? :shrug:
Yellowed T-shirt, cigarettes in the sleeve.. two or three teeth in your head.. yanno the typical red-neck stereotype.. NOT that there is anything wrong with that!! :dance:

sockgirl77

itsbob said:
Yellowed T-shirt, cigarettes in the sleeve.. two or three teeth in your head.. yanno the typical red-neck stereotype.. NOT that there is anything wrong with that!! :dance:
So, you expected tigg. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

Danzig

I was sweeping feathers all morning, if I didn’t know better I would have thought there were some kind of satanic rituals going on at Rondevous last night.

Danzig said:
I was sweeping feathers all morning, if I didn’t know better I would have thought there were some kind of satanic rituals going on at Rondevous last night.
I want to know what your regulars thought... I know Catt almost went scrapping with a 20-something guy on the back deck after he called us "internet people"...:lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I want to know what your regulars thought... I know Catt almost went scrapping with a 20-something guy on the back deck after he called us "internet people"...:lol:
:lmao:

Fiesty lil thing!! :boxing:

:lmao:

Danzig

kwillia said:
I saw that.:lmao: All the regulars had a great time there were a bunch of people who were not regulars or forum members.