SURPRISE MOMENT: NFL Greats Lawrence Taylor & Ottis Anderson Join Trump Onstage At New Jersey Rally

BOP

Also:

WILDWOOD, New Jersey -- Wildwood became a hot spot on Saturday as local officials said nearly 100,000 people packed the beach to get a glimpse of former President Donald Trump.

Many attended his rally to hear what he has to say as he juggles his presidential campaign and his ongoing hush money criminal trial in New York City.

This event marked Trump's first campaign event in Wildwood since he ran for re-election in 2020.

At the rally, he addressed everything from President Joe Biden's handling of the border, protests on college campuses, and the economy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That terrible bigot Donald Trump.

Saying black kids have never heard of a computer..... oh....wait....

But he said he didn't want his kids going to school in some racial jungle.....hmmmm...

Oh I know! When he wore blackface and a KKK robe for a college photograph..... That was him, right?

And isn't Trump the one saying that black people can't get a photo ID because they don't know how to get to the DMV?

Hmmmm..... :confused:

SamSpade

?

He just knocked it out of the park in NJ, and has been welcomed like a rock star in other blue states.
Exactly. There’s a handful of slightly blue states that can be flipped. Like Minnesota. Others, like California which have millions of Republican voters who have no voice but might churn out in numbers if he campaigned there.

His Wildewood rally proves he can do it anywhere.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Exactly. There’s a handful of slightly blue states that can be flipped. Like Minnesota. Others, like California which have millions of Republican voters who have no voice but might churn out in numbers if he campaigned there.

His Wildewood rally proves he can do it anywhere.

Nah. There may be millions of Republicans in CA but there are 10s of millions of Democrats. There are more than twice as many Democrats as Republicans. And since CA is a winner take all state - because that's the only way Democrats can win - it's out of the question that CA will ever flip Republican.

NJ is not going to flip Republican. It's just not. Maryland....not going to flip Republican. These states may accidentally vote in a Republican Governor once in awhile, but they will not in our lifetime give their presidential electoral votes to a Republican.

If electoral votes were awarded based on district, the Democrat Party would cease to exist. Which is why those states don't do it that way - the hellscape population centers decide and the rabble in other parts of the state are sh*t outta luck.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Miracles can happen.

Maryland went to Reagan in 1984.
And it is likely it will vote in Fat Larry for Senate.
For practical purposes, it doesn't matter if he votes with the D's all day long - as long as he has the R, the Republican Party will get the majority and thus, set the agenda.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For practical purposes, it doesn't matter if he votes with the D's all day long - as long as he has the R, the Republican Party will get the majority and thus, set the agenda.
So long as no one puts too much trust in him.

He's not capable of keeping his word about anything other than his hatred for Trump.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well, he could always pull the switch after the election and declare himself Independent or Democrat.

SamSpade

Oh sure there are, and certainly it won't flip -BACK. California used to be a somewhat reliable state to vote Republican - with the exception of LBJ in 64 - it voted Republican every year from 52 right up until Bill Clinton.

But - it will affect the "popular vote" should more California Republicans vote for him - ditto all of the other heavily blue states. I lived in Massachusetts through two Presidential election cycles - I never bothered. MY vote didn't count. Trump can energize more voters in those states.

USED to be - there existed a "blue wall" - the Midwest states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota. TECHNICALLY it also refers to the Northeast Dem states and the Pacific Coast - but Trump won PA in 2016 (and in my opinion, 2020).

In 2016, Trump WON Wisconsin - Michigan - Pennsylvania - and came damned close in Minnesota and New Hampshire.

I think some blue states are capable of flipping - because the Dems have underestimated the basic culture of Latinos, who tend to be VERY conservative. Once they realize that the Dems don't speak for them - and a Republican can convince them otherwise - I think a lot can change.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Which is why I've been telling Rep friends of mine to not vote for Ficker. He will never win over independents in the General. Larry has a good chance with independents. The goal is taking over the Senate. Not making a statement that Larry is not conservative enough.

SamSpade

Which is why I've been telling Rep friends of mine to not vote for Ficker. He will never win over independents in the General. Larry has a good chance with independents. The goal is taking over the Senate. Not making a statement that Larry is not conservative enough.
It's the single reason why so much the House does is rendered inert - the Dems have the Senate,

Republicans are - with Larry, almost certain to pick up two seats - MD and WV - and possibly one or two more. Like I said, the R gives the GOP the power to elect a Senate majority leader, who decides the direction of the Senate - it doesn't even matter if he always votes Dem, although he won't - even the RINOs we have with Murkowski and Collins STILL vote Republican most of the time.

BTW - the dumb thing with the Republicans fussing over Johnson - nothing says the Dems can't vote in Hakeem Jeffries as Speaker whilst they fuss over Johnson. Deal with it.

WingsOfGold

Prove that it was 100K. The venue can only hold 20K.

Interesting how you losers are celebrating Trump inviting a registered sex offender on the stage to endorse him. I guess they are two peas in a pod!
Another lil girl hair chewer? At least her daddy doesn't mind she's being targeted.
1715628920176.jpeg

SamSpade

I’m pretty sure Biden has never broken a thousand in a campaign.

People don’t camp out overnight to see Joe. People don’t tailgate in the parking lot outside a full venue just to listen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Interesting how you losers are celebrating Trump inviting a registered sex offender on the stage to endorse him. I guess they are two peas in a pod!

Wildwood became a hot spot on Saturday as local officials said nearly 100,000 people packed the beach to get a glimpse of former President Donald Trump.

You people are so pathetic.

WingsOfGold

I'll play your game, 20,000>10. OBTW I think I heard it on CNN. ;)

Reactions: BOP