Seattle police shoot and kill a 67 year old pedophile

PJay

YAY!

New: Seattle police shoot and kill a 67-year-old pedoph*le who showed up at a hotel to meet up with two girls, 7 and 11 years old. This is how it’s done Seattle officers were waiting inside the hotel room when the man arrived. When the police officers answered the door, the man tried pulling out a gun. He was immediately shot dead. One officer was grazed by a bullet but he was treated on the scene with minor injuries. The officers were working undercover with the Washington State Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce. Good work, boys.

BOP

I thought of several points, and apparently, the posters at Fox News did as well.

Who knew that Seattle still had a police force?

How is it that the cops still have guns?

In light of the allleged crime, shouldn't they have sent social workers to handle this situation?

Seeing as the cops "gunned down" the alleged suspect, might one presume that said alleged suspect had at least a drop of AA blood in his DNA (roll with it)?

If that's true, then is the alleged suspect a young scholar dreaming of college? Or something?

I mean, cops across our inherently systemically racist white supremacist colonizing country built on the backs of slave labor wake up every morning after having dreamed of shooting innocent young, black scholars who definitely did not do nuffin' - like run from the police, fight with the police, commit acts of violence, including against the police. Nope, nothing like that. In fact, those young heroes are guilty of merely living while black.

It's true, though. Why last year alone, cops in this country have killed 1,232 people. Interestingly, a significant number of those people were killed while fleeing the cops. They should absolutely just let those people go. I mean, nobody cares if those young saints go on to murder other people, right? (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...iolence-increase-record-deadliest-year-decade)

I mean, that's HUGE numbers of people killed in a country with a population of a mere 330,000,000 people. HUGE numbers.

Wild bodycam footage has been released showing the moment police in Seattle gunned down an alleged sex predator

Last edited:

SamSpade

When the police officers answered the door, the man tried pulling out a gun. He was immediately shot dead.
You know, I watch a lot of cop shows - and it always makes me wonder "are people really that stupid, to start shooting at cops?" - especially when they are clearly outnumbered and surrounded. You have to think, either he doesn't care if he is killed or shot or has seen way too many one many army action movies.

WORSE - that cop almost certainly is wearing a vest or some kind of protective clothing - and you're not. Worse than that, if you injure or kill a cop, every cop within a mile is after you, and they're not going to be nice. You'd be better off smacking a hornet's nest. Your best bet is to either give up right away or run like hell.

I do kind of "get" why the perps always run - they get away. I'm guessing - totally guessing - that in real life, they probably get away more often than they do in movies and TV.

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
You know, I watch a lot of cop shows - and it always makes me wonder "are people really that stupid, to start shooting at cops?" - especially when they are clearly outnumbered and surrounded. You have to think, either he doesn't care if he is killed or shot or has seen way too many one many army action movies.

WORSE - that cop almost certainly is wearing a vest or some kind of protective clothing - and you're not. Worse than that, if you injure or kill a cop, every cop within a mile is after you, and they're not going to be nice. You'd be better off smacking a hornet's nest. Your best bet is to either give up right away or run like hell.

I do kind of "get" why the perps always run - they get away. I'm guessing - totally guessing - that in real life, they probably get away more often than they do in movies and TV.

I don't think they do it because it works. I think they do not have the training or the will to control the adrenaline fuelled fight or flight response. And flight I think is the default for more people than fight.

Chopticon64

I thought of several points, and apparently, the posters at Fox News did as well.

Who knew that Seattle still had a police force?

How is it that the cops still have guns?

Seeing as the cops "gunned down" the alleged suspect, might one presume that said alleged suspect had at least a drop of AA blood in his DNA (roll with it)?
Again, you folks are given a steady diet of BS, including what is posted in other topics on here.

Isn’t it interesting the one most here consider a “crackpot” posted this story?

GURPS and others have an anti-American agenda and post inflammatory topics to make you think our great country is circling the drain.

It’s disgusting.

glhs837

Power with Control
Again, you folks are given a steady diet of BS, including what is posted in other topics on here.

GURPS and others have an anti-American agenda and post inflammatory topics to make you think our great country is circling the drain.

It’s disgusting.

Sarcasm, its evidently beyond you.

And most don't consider Gurps a crackpot. I don't. Even those members here who espouse what I consider out there conspiracy theories I don't consider crackpots.

People can have different thoughts about stuff and that shouldn't equal an automatic consignment to the crackpot pile. At one point, stating you though Big Willie Clinton stuffed an intern would have been a crackpot theory. Same thing for stating you were pretty sure that Covid was a lab leak was enough to get you branded. Illegal widespread govt surveillance of everyday citizens?

Is our country circling the drain? No. Do a lot of folks accept behavior that if left unchecked could result in that? Sure. Which is why you see a lot of societal backlash to the trans wars and squatters rights and free drugs for all. And open borders and late term abortion on demand.

The left loves to paint opposition to these things on any level as the worst of humanity. When in facts its a simple difference of opinion

gemma_rae

It’s disgusting.
Here's a thought. Don't troll the internet for underaged girls.

Too complicated for you?

Chopticon64

Sarcasm, its evidently beyond you.

And most don't consider Gurps a crackpot. I don't. Even those members here who espouse what I consider out there conspiracy theories I don't consider crackpots.
PJay posted this story, who I think a lot here consider a crackpot based on their conspiracy theory posts.

I didn’t say GURPS is a crackpot, I said he posts anti-American stories.
Is our country circling the drain? No. Do a lot of folks accept behavior that if left unchecked could result in that? Sure. Which is why you see a lot of societal backlash to the trans wars and squatters rights and free drugs for all. And open borders and late term abortion on demand.

The left loves to paint opposition to these things on any level as the worst of humanity. When in facts its a simple difference of opinion
I think the trans activists are quickly losing any sway they had, the country lost its mind in 2020, that’s how we ended up with Juneteenth!

GURPS likes painting America in the worst possible light, I have no idea why you folks haven’t turned on him.

gemma_rae

Are you dense? I agree that this is an important story, the police did their job, and this monster is gone.
Do you suck dick? Are you a peter puffer? BS, I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! I got my eye on you!
You Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIF

Chopticon64

Do you suck dick? Are you a peter puffer? BS, I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! I got my eye on you!
You Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIF
Why are you folks so obsess with gay sex?

This country would be 100% better off if prostitution was legalized.

GURPS, Gemma Rae, Hijinx could get their rocks off with some anonymous man and would be happier, all that tension relieved, just better citizens.

gemma_rae

GURPS, Gemma Rae, Hijinx could get their rocks off with some anonymous man and would be happier, all that tension relieved, just better citizens.
Tell us more about your pedophile fantasies. I think a trip to Seattle is in your future.:yay: Maybe you can ChopYourCon off and go as Bitch64

• Haha

Grumpy

OMG...Gemma has rocks??