Never EVER hire a liberal

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Crazy liberal got the feefees because her boss mentioned that she and her family like sushi.

"A reasonable person would not take offence at such complimentary and friendly words. In this case, [Prof] Ozanne’s words were not even ‘unfortunate’. They were not reasonably seen as hurtful or misjudged," the Tribunal continued. "On the contrary, [Prof Sato-Rossberg’s] objection reflected [her] own hypersensitivity and predisposition to find fault with Ms Ozanne."

I'm actually shocked that a UK judge would find that to be an innocuous comment and not a horrifying word-violence personal attack. The UK legal system is notorious for being whiny bitches who want to throw innocent people in jail over imagined thought-crimes.

TPD

the poor dad
We have interview questions that help us screen out the liberals. For the most part we’ve been lucky in not hiring any flaming liberals. The one or 2 liberals we have hired thru the years that have been on the edge, we’ve given it 110% to bring them to our side, but as Elaine from Seinfeld found out, that‘s not possible. They eventually revert back. But for those, I have found out that if I mention Trumps name every day at work, they will eventually quit or just keep their damn mouth shut.

BOP

Crazy liberal got the feefees because her boss mentioned that she and her family like sushi.

I'm actually shocked that a UK judge would find that to be an innocuous comment and not a horrifying word-violence personal attack. The UK legal system is notorious for being whiny bitches who want to throw innocent people in jail over imagined thought-crimes.
Is the plaintiff related to Yoko Ono?

Humbled

Speaking of Liberals and generally mental deficient people, I read on fakebook that a Chopticon HS teacher came out to his class this past Monday as transgender. It returned to class on Wednesday dressed as a woman. Has anyone else heard of this or know the details? I was not allowed to post my comment on the site or share, Protected class with special rights or what?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Speaking of Liberals and generally mental deficient people, I read on fakebook that a Chopticon HS teacher came out to his class this past Monday as transgender. It returned to class on Wednesday dressed as a woman. Has anyone else heard of this or know the details? I was not allowed to post my comment on the site or share, Protected class with special rights or what?
That was the subject of T-Bone and Heather's show Wednesday morning.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I mentioned it the other day.
That was the subject of T-Bone and Heather's show Wednesday morning.
What did they have to say about it?

Clem72

We have interview questions that help us screen out the liberals. For the most part we’ve been lucky in not hiring any flaming liberals. The one or 2 liberals we have hired thru the years that have been on the edge, we’ve given it 110% to bring them to our side, but as Elaine from Seinfeld found out, that‘s not possible. They eventually revert back. But for those, I have found out that if I mention Trumps name every day at work, they will eventually quit or just keep their damn mouth shut.
What interview questions, like "How would you rate former President Donald Trump?" "Pretty Great, Great, or Greatest of all time?"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Question 1.
If you could recieve one car, free, which would you choose?

A. 2024 Hybrid Prius
B. 2024 Tesla S
C. 1970 Mach I w/429SCJ

Question 2.
Rate the following in importance:

Reparations
Global Warming
Repeal Of The Hughes Amendment.

Question 3.
You encounter a raging building fire and Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden and an angry Bear are trapped inside...

How would you rescue the Bear?

StmarysCity79

What interview questions, like "How would you rate former President Donald Trump?" "Pretty Great, Great, or Greatest of all time?"

Is your face still orange from licking off all his spray tan and make up?

Imagine worshipping a man who spray tans daily, wears a face of make up , dyes and styles his hair elaborately and then getting mad when a trans person does it.

Make it make sense.

Clem72

Is your face still orange from licking off all his spray tan and make up?

Imagine worshipping a man who spray tans daily, wears a face of make up , dyes and styles his hair elaborately and then getting mad when a trans person does it.

Make it make sense.
How many different forums do you post on daily, your memory is suspect. I think this must be damn near the hundredth time I have had to correct your blathering idiocy. I am not a fan of Trump. Never had been. I can still make a joke about how to weed out lefties by asking them how much they like Trump, without being a big fan of him myself.

Lets spell it out for you nice and clear.

Given:
Shop owner prefers not to hire lefties.
Shop owner says he weeds them out with a questionnaire.

Assumption:
Lefties are not big fans of Trump.

My Assertion:
It would be funny to have a job screening question about Trump that doesn't allow for negative responses if your purpose is to weed out lefties.

At no point does this say anything about me, the third party, other than that I was trying to be humorous.

Keep up dipshet.