Getting Older

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I've got the path from the bed to the bathroom memorized.

And it includes a hazard of three steps.

:thewave:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
But it was a bedroom fall this morning.

After listening to the birds hitting the newly-sparkly window, walked upstairs to strip the bed and throw the sheets in the washer.

Pulled the blankets off, didn't (never) unplug the 'lectric blankie. Wasn't paying attention, tripped over that cord, executed a lovely (I'm sure) pirouette, and landed flat on my backside. Just sat there wondering how I could be so stupid.

Now the sheets are in the washer, they will be hung on the line within the hour.

GregV814

how can you guys NOT have the "AS SEEN ON TV' bedroom slippers that glow in the night and wake up your wife who's now pissed because you woke her up and starts bitching at you for NOT having the Ron Popeil "glow in the dark" chevron style tape decals on the floor leading you to the "too damn small bathroom" when she wanted that colonial house that the Bradfords sold to another Oriental family that had the double sink vanity and bidet!!!!!!!
"And another thing GREGORY, WHY DO I HAVE THE OLD BATTERY IN MY CARAVAN while you have your 60 month guaranteed Hercules double gold battery in your 1959 Thunderbird and park in the garage while I have to park in the grass and now the grass is gone!!!! "

or is that just me?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Thanks alot Garry Poopyhead!!!!! I thought that make up and dead chickens and red shirts were fake!!! Dammit!!!! OR maybe I've been a closet guy my whole life and now you've exposed me for...wait...hey listen: after my 12th greasy chicken wing last night I got a queasy feeling and started to burp alot. I grabbed what I thought was baking soda and drank like 8 oz of water with it...well, it was fast rising flour so I drank 4 ounces of vinegar and ....Hey, Grumpy what was that BM tread about anyway???
Peter, Vincent, and Boris must have really needed some money, bad. I'm not surprised Jack Nicholson did East Rider after that, that must be how he got on drugs.

GopherM

Darwin was right
1673194881165.png

GregV814

as I look back on my life I realize that my biggest regret is, ... (sob) I never had a groovy kinda love....

and I never had Mr. Tamborine man play a song for me..... nor did I have yummy yummy yummi love in my tummy.... (sigh)...

Grumpy

as I look back on my life I realize that my biggest regret is, ... (sob) I never had a groovy kinda love....

and I never had Mr. Tamborine man play a song for me..... nor did I have yummy yummy yummi love in my tummy.... (sigh)...