Friday 1/31/20?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Well holy carp... would it be spooky if I told you that I was researching power wheelchairs for my dad this evening? I must have been there in 'spirit'.

Did you get the model # of that bad boy? :biggrin:
All I can say is to make sure there's a good return spring on the forward lever. At least I think that's what the poor old guy was yelling as he ran off the end of the pier. I was already in the back of the patrol car!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Oh, screw you, you jealous hag.
I am a hypocrite because I had fun tonight with some nice people and we are joking about it? You really need to get a grip and a life and maybe some psychiatric help. Seriously.
Maybe we should petition "hub" with an email and request he have you evaluated. The poor guy.
She's just a perpetual malcontent and likes to stir up sh*t. She's been like that since she joined. :yay:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh, screw you, you jealous hag.
I am a hypocrite because I had fun tonight with some nice people and we are joking about it? You really need to get a grip and a life and maybe some psychiatric help. Seriously.
Maybe we should petition "hub" with an email and request he have you evaluated. The poor guy.

I am not jealous. Once was enough. I was referring to past interaction with you on this forum. I have never called you names, nor said you need to seek help, or referenced your hub. Try to keep it straight. I have read your posts in this thread. I don’t want to call you a liar. You know what has gone down, and you inflated it. Happy foruming, and good cluck. :)

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I am not jealous. Once was enough. I was referring to past interaction with you on this forum. I have never called you names, nor said you need to seek help, or referenced your hub. Try to keep it straight. I have read your posts in this thread. I don’t want to call you a liar. You know what has gone down, and you inflated it. Happy foruming, and good cluck. :)

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Jesus H Christ I wish hubs would use some of your liquor allowance to buy you a big ass dildo so you could go *uck yourself! GO AWAY ALREADY! THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!

*uck-credit goes to SG

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
She has me on Iggy.
But if she watches the 4:30 hrs, it will keep her busy.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I apologize to you, mitzi, and all the other ladies who don't have me on ignore, but the moment we start having some fun, she comes in a pisses on the campfire. She needs help!

littlelady

God bless the USA
She has me on Iggy.
But if she watches the 4:30 hrs, it will keep her busy.

Iggy doesn’t seem to work so well for some. Ones that say they have certain members on ignore, don’t seem to abide by that assertion. Thanks for the funny video. When is your birthday? I want to be sure to PM you. :)