Do's and Don'ts when visiting a national park

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

2. DON’T Get Close To Animals

Honestly, my favorite stories are when some dummeh gets all up on a bear or bison and their maiming goes viral. But my least favorite stories are when some dummeh compromises an animal, which then has to be killed. I think they should euthanize the human, not the animal.

3. DON’T Feed the Animals

I also like vids where stupid human is all like, "Here kitty kitty..." and the mountain lion eats them. But again, then they have to kill the cat.

Also when you're at a zoo, don't mess with the animal there, either, ya dumbass.

the man attempted to pet one of the tigers through a fence. Despite the caretaker's demands to stop, the man successfully put his hands through the fence, at which point the tiger bit both of his arms before letting go, according to the incident report.

Oopsie.

It sounds like they're not going to put that tiger down, though, so that's good news.

A cautionary tale:

W: "She's not wearing pants??"
M: "Not anymore...."

:jet:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
buff-jpg.150707

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not a pleasant way to go.

A hiker was found dead from a suspected grizzly bear attack in Park County earlier today after an extensive search.
The Park County Sheriff’s Office received a report of an overdue hiker in the Six Mile Creek area and began searching for that hiker on Thursday, using ground search teams and helicopters, according to social media releases from the sheriff’s office.

black dog

Free America
My first wife and I were in Pearl Harbor for the 40th Anniversary, we went through the museum and sat to watch the movie before being tendered out to The Arizona, before the movie started a Park Ranger told the audience the rules and how one contains themselves on the tender and while visiting the Arizona. He was quite serious.
Nobody acted the fool while we were there.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
My first wife and I were in Pearl Harbor for the 40th Anniversary, we went through the museum and sat to watch the movie before being tendered out to The Arizona, before the movie started a Park Ranger told the audience the rules and how one contains themselves on the tender and while visiting the Arizona. He was quite serious.
o_O
Thanks for sharing.

Grumpy

Act the fool at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and see what happens. A lot of clueless folks out there