yayyyyy baseballs whirrled champeens!!

GregV814

*yawn*

while we slept the Texans won the series..

So, I'm guessing that unless you were a fan of either team, or a die hard baseball fan you didnt know that.

So, let me conduct a survey, purely non-scientific. Because they are GEOGRAPHICALLY close, do you think it was interesting to the other 48 states? Like, if one was New York and the other California wouldnt it attract east-west coast fans?

NOTSMC

*yawn*

while we slept the Texans won the series..

So, I'm guessing that unless you were a fan of either team, or a die hard baseball fan you didnt know that.

So, let me conduct a survey, purely non-scientific. Because they are GEOGRAPHICALLY close, do you think it was interesting to the other 48 states? Like, if one was New York and the other California wouldnt it attract east-west coast fans?
I watched it. My BF watched it, both my brothers, my son...it was a good game. Would have been more exciting to me if the O's had gone all the way but... baseball to me is a rite of passage - you watch it all summer and in the fall you watch the series. It was really exciting to watch the Orioles this year - so many good players. Looking forward to next year.

NOTSMC

So
What do you guys have against the Mets?
You'd have to go back to before you were born SGI. The year was 1969. Orioles were the finest team in baseball...Cuellar, Palmer, McNally, Hendricks, Brooks, Boog, Johnson, Grich, Buford, Weaver. It should have been a blowout, yet the Mets took four games if I recall correctly.

I can only conclude that they cheated.

Why I hate the Yankees goes without saying.

stgislander

PREMO Member
So

You'd have to go back to before you were born SGI. The year was 1969. Orioles were the finest team in baseball...Cuellar, Palmer, McNally, Hendricks, Brooks, Boog, Johnson, Grich, Buford, Weaver. It should have been a blowout, yet the Mets took four games if I recall correctly.

I can only conclude that they cheated.
I was born in 1962 thank-you very much.

So the O's choked. Kinda like 2023.