HD/Hendrick RFK 24
M2 21
M4 21
HD/Childress Legacy 20
HD/Penske Stewart 19
OHG Team Toyota 18
Homedepot20/JGR 17

OldHillcrestGuy

Ok Homie, Changing a couple of my race teams.

TEAM/TOYOTA
HAMLIN
Truex Jr.
Bell
Gibbs (Back to Gibbs, scratch Bubba)
Reddick

5TIME
LARSON
Elliott
Bell
Hamlin
Chastain (In for Bowman who's out for 3 weeks) Will stay with Chastain even when Bowman is back)

Looks to be a rainout on Sunday, only NASCAR race I ever went to was at Dover and boy did it rain that day, they let us inside the track but each time they got the track just about dry, it rained some more. Finally after about 2-3 hours they cancelled till Monday. Was out 20 bucks for parking lol. But on Monday Martin Truex Jr. won his first ever NASCAR race. I think Junior was 2nd.

On another note I hope your wife is getting along better now.

homedepot20

TEAM/TOYOTA
HAMLIN
Truex Jr.
Bell
Reddick

5TIME
LARSON
Elliott
Bell
Hamlin
Chastain (In for Bowman who's out for 3 weeks) Will stay with Chastain even when Bowman is back)

Looks to be a rainout on Sunday, only NASCAR race I ever went to was at Dover and boy did it rain that day, they let us inside the track but each time they got the track just about dry, it rained some more. Finally after about 2-3 hours they cancelled till Monday. Was out 20 bucks for parking lol. But on Monday Martin Truex Jr. won his first ever NASCAR race. I think Junior was 2nd.

Changes NOTED
Hope they get Race in but Rain UP the Eastern Seaboard πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
Thanks for Wife Thoughts . Going Okay but not as expected .Its a challenge

homedepot20

Wurth 400 RESULTS
🏁🏁TRUEXJR 🏁🏁
Chastain
Blaney
Byron
Hamlin
Fantasy Standing AFTER Dover
🏁🏁5XCHAMP 39+1=40🏁🏁
M3 35+0=35
Fix or Repair 31+1=32
OldHillcrestGuy 30+2=33
M1 26+2=28
HD/Hendrick RFK 24+1=25
M4 21+2=23
M2 21+1=22
HD/Childress Legacy 20+0=20
HD/Penske Stewart 19+1=20
OHG Team Toyota 18+2=20
Homedepot20/JGR 17+2=19
NEXT RACE, Sunday 7 May 3PM on FS1 @ KANSAS
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RESULTS 😊😊

OldHillcrestGuy

TEAM/TOYOTA
HAMLIN
Truex Jr.
Bell
Reddick

5TIME
LARSON
Elliott
Bell
Hamlin

After writing all this stuff about Truex, and watching something about the race saying how Truex has won both times when it got rained out and rescheduled for Monday, and that it is his home track, I should've, could've gotten up and changed my pick. I heard them say the first time was in 2007 and his first NASCAR win, damn time flies doesnt seem like 16 years ago when I was there.

homedepot20

After writing all this stuff about Truex, and watching something about the race saying how Truex has won both times when it got rained out and rescheduled for Monday, and that it is his home track, I should've, could've gotten up and changed my pick.
Sometimes just gotta say f🀬k it & go with your gut , Right or Wrong πŸ™„πŸ™„