Will Humans Go Extinct?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It’s probably a matter of when and how, not if, we humans will meet our doom

The species Homo sapiens evolved some 300,000 years ago and has come to dominate Earth unlike any species that came before. But how long can humans last?

Eventually humans will go extinct. At the most wildly optimistic estimate, our species will last perhaps another billion years but end when the expanding envelope of the sun swells outward and heats the planet to a Venus-like state.

But a billion years is a long time. One billion years ago life on Earth consisted of microbes. Multicellular life didn’t make its debut until about 600 million years ago, when sponges proliferated.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s probably a matter of when and how, not if, we humans will meet our doom

But it's not something we need to freak out about like Democrats do. "Ermigerd, in 2,000 years the Earth will be 1 degree warmer!!"

I can hear them now - "Ermigerd! Humans will go extinct in a billion years! We must do something!!!"

And I have no doubt their cult leaders will use this to turn them into even bigger monsters than they are already.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And just musing.....

It's amazing to me how unsophisticated and uneducated Democrats are. They've obviously never been anywhere outside their dystopian hell holes and have no idea what the rest of the world looks like or how it evolved. And what's more, they have no interest. If it doesn't happen in some major metropolitan shithole, it doesn't happen. Yet they call everyone else the rubes and hillbillies.

Fascinating.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But it's something we need to freak out about like Democrats do. "Ermigerd, in 2,000 years the Earth will be 1 degree warmer!!"

I can hear them now - "Ermigerd! Humans will go extinct in a billion years! We must do something!!!"

And I have no doubt their cult leaders will use this to turn them into even bigger monsters than they are already.
What amuses me most is their inability to percieve exactly how insignificant humans are.

:lmao:

Much bigger and badder creatures vanished too. :jet:

And who knows... There may have been a more intelligent species on earth 50 million years ago and we just haven't found the clues to it's existance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What amuses me most is their inability to percieve exactly how insignificant humans are.

:lmao:

That's because they don't get out much. They only see themselves and the crap they build. They think the world began the day they were born and revolves around them, and the concept of something happening over billions of years just isn't something their little minds can grasp.

If they took a trip out west they'd crap their pants. It really makes you realize how unimportant you are. The idea of some ignorant college punk trying to change the Earth's climate is way beyond laughable.

phreddyp

My guess is that we won't even see it coming, super volcano, asteroid, plague or whatever. Blondie is correct taking a looooong road trip out west may open their eyes to the fact that we are nothing and don't control crap!