Redken Glass

Nickel said:
I always feel bad when I rave about something, and someone tries it and hates it. I have to remind myself that not everyone's hair/skin/whatever is like mine, and just because I like it doesn't mean I have to force it upon my friends and family. :lol:
I do too...but atleast I gave them my input on it...well...actually drilled it in their head:lol:

I haven't tried Redken Glass yet but have used other laminates...w/ fine hair I gotta be very careful or it'll look greasy.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sweetpea said:
I do too...but atleast I gave them my input on it...well...actually drilled it in their head:lol:

I haven't tried Redken Glass yet but have used other laminates...w/ fine hair I gotta be very careful or it'll look greasy.
My hair's really thick and dark brown. I'm always trying to tell my mom to use some product or another, but she has blonde hair, and it's much shorter and not as thick. That's why I try to refrain from bringing up products I like on here, until someone else does, because most of you guys don't have super thick hair, and I don't want to tempt someone to go buy something they'll hate. :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nickel said:
After all the excitement, I bet you're going to hate it. :jet:
Nope! I tested it out before I bought it. :yay: It's not as thick as the other gloss stuff I was using. I like it. :smile: