Earth's magnetic field

GregV814

ahhhhh, fall. the foliage, cooler days and nights, no mosquitos, flies or chirp of Blue Jays. Flannel shirts popping up, flannel sheets on a bed.... the faint smell of burning leaves in Old Man Franks front yard...

BUT!

The Science channel told me that the planets magnetic field, emitting from the inner and outer core of metal ores, [the field that blocks dangerous radiation from killing us all], (minorities and undocumented visitors more so) is deteriorating and will cease within the next 90 thousand years!!!!!! So, raking these leaves makes no sense!!!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

ahhhhh, fall. the foliage, cooler days and nights, no mosquitos, flies or chirp of Blue Jays. Flannel shirts popping up, flannel sheets on a bed.... the faint smell of burning leaves in Old Man Franks front yard...

BUT!

The Science channel told me that the planets magnetic field, emitting from the inner and outer core of metal ores, [the field that blocks dangerous radiation from killing us all], (minorities and undocumented visitors more so) is deteriorating and will cease within the next 90 thousand years!!!!!! So, raking these leaves makes no sense!!!

Kinda close. Our magnetic field has lost nearly 25% of it strength and is continuing to lose more very year. In addition the north magnetic pole is moving towards Siberia and the south magnetic pole towards the Indian Ocean. Also with a lower magnetic field strength, this allows more of the Sun's radiation, plasma charged particles, and electrical and magnetic energy through to Earth's surface, and more magnetic induction along the magnetic poles to the Earth's core, inducing heat.

This is also why the Sun appears more white nowadays rather than yellow as it was in the past. A lower magnetic field strength alters and allows more of the spectrum of light energies to get though. Ie, it doesn't filter the Sun's light as it used to.

This is the real reason for today's "climate change", space weather affecting Earth's weather.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Kinda close. Our magnetic field has lost nearly 25% of it strength and is continuing to lose more very year. In addition the north magnetic pole is moving towards Siberia and the south magnetic pole towards the Indian Ocean. Also with a lower magnetic field strength, this allows more of the Sun's radiation, plasma charged particles, and electrical and magnetic energy through to Earth's surface, and more magnetic induction along the magnetic poles to the Earth's core, inducing heat.

This is also why the Sun appears more white nowadays rather than yellow as it was in the past. A lower magnetic field strength alters and allows more of the spectrum of light energies to get though. Ie, it doesn't filter the Sun's light as it used to.

This is the real reason for today's "climate change", space weather affecting Earth's weather.
I’m going to agree with this to a point, I’m not going to rule out Man made changes either, but I’m really going with just more solar particles being emitted. My assumption though is the earth is dynamic and they are trying to set it to a fixed temperature. At no time in earths history has the temp been fixed at a single point. There was an ice age less than a thousand years ago, there were glaciers in North America about 10 millennia ago, an ecological eyeblink.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

BUT!

Rachael Madcow will be along soon to tell us that this natural phenomena is actually being caused by the mere existence of the 45th president.

GregV814

yeah, all of the responses are clearly true, but the still unanswered question is, whats the point of raking the leaves IF we're gonna be zapped by spaceman rays?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
yeah, all of the responses are clearly true, but the still unanswered question is, whats the point of raking the leaves IF we're gonna be zapped by spaceman rays?
'Cause your neighbor who doesn't believe in climate change will smack you upside the head for having to clean up your leaves that blow onto his yard.

GregV814

I've told you over and over again, the next time one of your kids leaves their bicycle in my yard, Im putting it on Craigslist!!!

LightRoasted

If I may ...

I’m going to agree with this to a point, I’m not going to rule out Man made changes either, but I’m really going with just more solar particles being emitted. My assumption though is the earth is dynamic and they are trying to set it to a fixed temperature. At no time in earths history has the temp been fixed at a single point. There was an ice age less than a thousand years ago, there were glaciers in North America about 10 millennia ago, an ecological eyeblink.

True. There has been, are, no fixed temperatures. We are on a spinning planet orbiting around a humongous ball of nuclear energy. There will always be fluctuations in climate temperatures. However, the hubris of man thinking that we can cause any significant "man made changes" to the Earth's climate is ludicrous. It's not just solar particles that affect Earth. It is the very powerful electrical/magnetic and plasma energies that hit Earth from the Sun throwing off coronal mass ejections and solar flares that alter the weather. Add in to the mix our weakening magnetic field, it is making the planet heat up, and changing our climate. Scientists have already observed all the other planets in our solar system are having changes in their weather patterns and heating up as well. And we humans didn't have anything to do with that. We are simply at the mercy of our Sun, all things galactic, and our Earth's protective shield.

This is not to discount our predilection for environmental pollution's. But that pollution does not affect our climate the way the "climate changers" say it does. We get more so called "climate change" gases from volcanoes and undersea volcanoes than anything else.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

True. There has been, are, no fixed temperatures. We are on a spinning planet orbiting around a humongous ball of nuclear energy. There will always be fluctuations in climate temperatures. However, the hubris of man thinking that we can cause any significant "man made changes" to the Earth's climate is ludicrous. It's not just solar particles that affect Earth. It is the very powerful electrical/magnetic and plasma energies that hit Earth from the Sun throwing off coronal mass ejections and solar flares that alter the weather. Add in to the mix our weakening magnetic field, it is making the planet heat up, and changing our climate. Scientists have already observed all the other planets in our solar system are having changes in their weather patterns and heating up as well. And we humans didn't have anything to do with that. We are simply at the mercy of our Sun, all things galactic, and our Earth's protective shield.

This is not to discount our predilection for environmental pollution's. But that pollution does not affect our climate the way the "climate changers" say it does. We get more so called "climate change" gases from volcanoes and undersea volcanoes than anything else.
You’re reading more into my post than is there, anthropomorphic climate change is there, the level of it is highly suspect. Every bit of carbon savings is offset as soon as a single volcano erupts. China probably has the biggest effect on the local weather with their uncontrolled coal burning if I had to take a guess I’d say the black deposits made more of a change than the CO2 emissions.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

You’re reading more into my post than is there, anthropomorphic climate change is there, the level of it is highly suspect. Every bit of carbon savings is offset as soon as a single volcano erupts. China probably has the biggest effect on the local weather with their uncontrolled coal burning if I had to take a guess I’d say the black deposits made more of a change than the CO2 emissions.

Hummm. However. NASA has mapped that any added CO2 levels, by man or Earth, are up-taken by the oceans, plants, and new plant growth, (the Earth is getting greener). The Earth, a marvelous wonder. :yay:

Kinnakeet

And the problem is what ,this has been going on for millions of years.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

And the problem is what ,this has been going on for millions of years.

"Problem" infers there is a solution. There is no problem, hence no solution. It is what it is. Just having the knowledge that "we" do not and cannot control the weather, that it is out of our hands completely, should alleviate internal stresses that "man" is destroying our world. And that we can only prepare and react to the natural changes that occur. Nothing more. Just as humans have prepared and reacted to weather changes, or weather events, for hundreds of thousands of years prior to the modern age.