Covid was a China virus

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Perhaps this should not be over here under conspiracies but we will wait. I want to see some SOB's in cuffs.

:mad:

My father died during Covid. I was limited on how many people could come to the church and funeral.

I am sure many on here have stories just like mine.

But here you have it...

My question is this? Was it an accident? Intentional? Population control? To get mail-in ballets?

Or did Trump know what they were doing and pushed it? Because I can argue that as well. Push it knowing they didn't have the plan ready and he forced them to act? By doing it that way, he may have saved lives?

Rand Paul was marching a criminal referral for Fauci and mysteriously, his office burnt to the ground the next day.

glhs837

Power with Control
My belief the initial release was unintentional but wants the Chinese realized that they could not contain or control it they ensured it gained maximum spread so everybody would be whacked equally.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Perhaps - rumor has it somebody was shot & killed at the CDC in Georgia while making an arrest. I'm not confident in the source so I'll wait.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The absolute arrogance of the CDC when asked for important information. You know they didn't want to open the data on the vaccines for 75 years.

75 YEARS