Anti-Israel teen, 16, arrested for defacing WW1 memorial after father turns him in

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Police say the 16-year-old spray painted 'Gaza' in red across the base of the memorial

A teenage anti-Israel agitator who police say defaced a World War I memorial in New York City earlier this week has been arrested and charged after his father turned him in to police Thursday night, the NYPD says.

The 16-year-old boy is accused of defacing the 107th United States Infantry monument, located along Central Park on the Upper East Side, by spray-painting "Gaza" in red across the base of the structure.

NYPD Deputy Commissioner of Operations Kaz Daughtry, last night posted an image on X, formerly Twitter, of the young vandal in handcuffs sitting on a bench inside a police station. His face is blurred out.

SamSpade

I'm beginning to see the wisdom in that otherwise STUPID bill proposed - sending Hamas supporters to do community service in Gaza.

Of course, sympathizer or not, being simply AMERICAN, their tenure would be *brief*. Just like those promises from the Houthis and Iran to open their schools to the protesters. They might get an education - but SOMEONE would end their time there really fast.

BOP

Send him to Gaza, along with the Squad of Garden Tools. Clearly that was a plea for help, saying "I don't want to live in this country anymore; I want to immigrate to Gaza."

Maybe they'll accept him as an asylum seeker.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One of the most heinous crimes of Oct 7 was a Gazan hacking a Thai farmer with his own hoe.

seeing that Israeli woman pulled between the jeep and pickup truck, huge blood stains in crotch of her jeans, but worse the cuts across the Achilles Tendon so she could not run - typical slaver mentality and actions